COVID-19 is a highly infectious and fast-spreading virus. Symptoms and their effects can range from mild to severe and in certain cases result in extreme health complications and death. Positive cases have been identified in communities across New Mexico. State health officials continue to test, process, monitor and track instances of the virus — and the state of New Mexico has taken proactive, aggressive public health actions to mitigate the spread of the disease.
Visit www.newmexico.gov for the most current COVID-19 updates relevant to New Mexico.
The website includes information on:
- Stay Home, Other COVID Safe Practices
- Reporting Non-Compliance Of A Non-Essential Business Or Stay-At-Home Instructions
- Information for Individuals Experiencing Financial Hardship
- Helpful Resources for Individuals Feeling Overwhelmed, Scared, or Anxious
- COVID-19 Videos for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- NMDOH Coronavirus Microsite – A Public Resource for all things COVID-19
- Latest News from Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham Regarding COVID-19