The New Mexico Commission for Deaf & Hard of Hearing COVID-19 Resources
The resources on this page are extensive, including:
- General COVID-19 information,
- VRI services at vaccine sites,
- New Mexico Disability, Access and Functional Needs: COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Vlogs on COVID-19 Topics in ASL
- Resources for masks with clear windows,
- Resources for remote meetings,
- COVID-19: Video-Based Telehealth Accessibility for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Patients,
- EmergencyAccess.Info (a collection of resources for the Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and DeafBlind community and those that live, work, and ally with them),
- and more.
Georgia Tech’s Center for Inclusive Design and Innovation – Accessible COVID 19 Resources
CIDI has put together a COVID-19 Accessible Resources Microsite which includes braille resources, accessible word documents and PDFs, as well as ASL resources.
Additional Accessible Resources
Other organizations around the country have also put together accessible resources in multiple formats.