If you are a person who has experienced substance use and/or behavioral addictions in your life, we invite you to join NM 5-Actions Program™ at 5:00 p.m. MT on Sunday, January 31 to learn about this new free self-guided program that can support you in a path to recovery. Click here to register for the NM 5-Actions Program™ Overview Training.
In the training you will learn:
- Indications for use of the program
- How to get started with the program
- Ideas on how to integrate the NM 5-Actions Program™ into your recovery plan
- Tools to enhance your present work
- Time for questions and discussion
The NM 5-Actions Program™ features:
- Over 100 videos (6+ hours) organized into easy to use learning modules
- Information for families, friends, and loved ones struggling with addiction
- Self-help assessment tools to explore substance use and addictive behaviors
- COVID-specific resources for those struggling with addiction
The NM 5-Actions Program™ was developed to give people access to powerful learning and behavior change tools to overcome addiction. We encourage you to visit the website to learn more, and begin your self-guided journey. www.nm5actions.com
There is no cost to you. This program is free, paid for by New Mexico Human Services Department, Behavioral Health Services Division.