Unleash Your Potential…with Assistive Technology
Registration is now open for New Mexico Technology Assistance Programs’s annual Assistive Technology Conference. The conference will take place on September 11th & 12th, 2023 in person at the Berna Facio Professional Development Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Educational Session Topics Include:
- DIY Switches
- AAC for School-Aged Children
- IEP’s and AT
- Health, Wellness, and Broadband Access
- Service Animals & Employment Accommodations
- Successfully Integrating AT
- Remote Meeting Access
- Inclusive, Accessible Learning Environment for Students
- Professionals or Educators is $175 for both days or $100 for 1 day.
- Students, person’s with disabilities or their family members is $60 for both days or $40 for 1 day.
Continuing Education Units
CEUs will be offered for Counselors, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Speech Language Pathologists, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors, and Registered Interpreters of the Deaf. You MUST be registered as a Professional to receive CEU Certificates.
Berna Facio Professional Development Center
3315 Louisiana Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110